The TrackWise by Sparta Systems Corrective Action and Preventative Action (CAPA) solution for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries automates CAPAs precipitated by deviations, complaints, and other quality processes.
Click Here To Visit Sparta Systems Web Site
The TrackWise by Sparta Systems Corrective Action and Preventative Action (CAPA) solution for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries automates CAPAs precipitated by deviations, complaints, and other quality processes. TrackWise tracks and manages the process of carrying out CAPA plans, automates verification of effectiveness over time, and seamless traceability to the other related quality processes including incidents of a variety of sources, change controls and forced retraining in the training management realm.
TrackWise is the only enterprise quality and compliance software system that makes it possible for your company to implement a holistic approach to its CAPA system. The flexible TrackWise architecture grants your organization the power to log and manage quality issues originating from any source, while its automated workflow engine routes records through the appropriate investigation, root cause analysis, planning, verification and effectiveness steps. With TrackWise, your organization is assured a repeatable, compliant and closed-loop CAPA process.
- Ensures compliance with industry and government regulations and standards
- Decreases cycle time and production/operation costs by increasing quality and process efficiency
- Reduces risks of repeated issues and problems by ensuring CAPA processes are followed-up as defined by SOPs
- Promotes consistent and harmonized processes throughout the company through an enterprise-level CAPA solution
- Reduces risk of lost or incomplete data through closed-loop CAPA management process
- Provides flexible yet controlled environments through fully configurable process workflows
- Improves other quality and operating processes by integrating with other enterprise-level control systems such as EPRs and MESs, batch release systems and regulatory reporting systems
- Increases operational transparency through automated alerts, overview views using dashboard functionality, and extensive reporting capabilities
- Increases accountability though assignments, process step sign-offs, and automated audit trails