Coperion K-Tron provides a variety of control options to meet a client's process needs. From standard equipment controls to interface options for both the pneumatic conveying systems as well as feeder controls, Coperion K-Tron is dedicated to ensure the client's specific process control requirements are met.
- More than 60 years of experience and continuous development
- Highly trained electrical engineers with an average of 21 years of industrial automation experience per person
- Products are designed, manufactured and programmed in-house
- Remote diagnosis and configuration
- Standard control packages include many features
- Custom controls designed individually for client's specific needs