Compliance and Adherence Packaging can play an effective role in maximizing patient compliance and adherence by helping to address core challenges through the use of support tools. PCI provides insightful and multifaceted solutions for addressing patient compliance and adherence for clinical investigational medicines as well as commercial applications.
Our innovative design and development services department is able to customize packaging solutions that optimize the interaction of the patient and the product including:
- Unit dose calendarization
- Dosing instructions and patient education, print and electronic
- Script drivers including cash cards, coupons, and removable prescriber chart stickers
- Print and electronic patient education tools
- Patient-doctor interaction tools – symptoms trackers and patient diaries
- Guides for lifestyle management
- Regulatory literature including patient inserts and medication guides
- Enrollment tools and business reply cards
- FAQ cards, wallet cards, reminder stickers, and magnets
PCI supports highly automated packaging formats including:
- DosepakTM, Dosepak ExpressTM, ShellpakTM, Shellpak RenewTM, PerfpakTM, KeyPakTM, KeyPak PlusTM, EcoSlideTM, and a broad range of proprietary F=1 child-resistant and senior-friendly packaging options.
- Electronic Compliance Monitoring
- ECM technologies are available for closed loop monitoring of patient health outcomes.
- Proprietary F=1 Packaging Solutions