The 2018 PDA Cell and Gene Therapy Conference (October 23-24) will provide a broad overview of current innovations with a focus on what it takes to successfully steward these therapies toward approval and beyond.
The Conference will be an ideal forum for sharing best practices and learning how industry is applying novel approaches to product development, manufacturing, and regulatory compliance with a focus on long term success.
Extract Technology’s Cell Therapy Isolators are designed to provide an ergonomic and practical alternative to traditional clean rooms for stringent cGMP and international regulations for the production of cells for clinical use.
Main Advantages Of Cell Therapy Isolator Compared To Traditional Cleanroom Operation:
- cGMP compliant design
- Increased sterility by reducing contamination risks (increased patient safety)
- Smaller operational space
- Reduced human interventions
- Physical barrier and pressure differential
- Hydrogen peroxide decontamination
- Highly controller material flow
- Full process equipment integration within grade A / ISO 5 environment
- Easier process separation (dedicated chambers)
- Different pressure regimes available within each chamber
- Full gowning not required
Visit our Extract Technology at Booth 14 throughout the exhibition in Bethesda, MD.