- EZ BioPac®, ILC Dover’s purpose-built powder containment and transfer system, speeds fill time and makes it easy to adjust contents to precise target weight
- It’s separate discharge outlet and antistatic polymer material mean faster, cleaner discharge with residuals consistently 2g or less in a 5 kg bag
- The EZ BioPac® bag’s unique design and protective skirt reduce or eliminate contamination of the support stand and bag exterior, drastically reducing clean-up requirements
Features and Benefits
- Ease To Use. EZ BioPac® bags and custom polypropylene support stand allow fast, foolproof set-up
- Reduce Fill Time. Large-diameter top opening speeds filling by as much as 71%
- Minimize Cleaning. Attached zip ties or ILC Dover’s proprietary crimping system assure complete closure and containment of the bag’s contents
- Wide Capacity Range. Bags are available in capacities from 1 to 100 liters to suit full range of plant requirements
- Array of Flange Sizes. EZ BioPac® bags offer discharge sanitary flange sizes from 1.5˝ to 8˝ to match a variety of process vessels
- Dry Powder
- Buffer salts
- Filter aids
- High value drug substance
Certified quality for GMP and peace of mind. Made in a class 7 environment. EZ BioPac’s ArmorFlex film meets FDA and 2002/72/EC requirements and EP 3.1.3 test conditions. In addition, it complies with FDA 21 CFR and passes USP <661> Physiochemical Tests for Plastics, USP <88> Class VI (7-day implant), USP <87> biological reactivity (in vitro) and Chilworth incendivity tests. Its permanent anti-stat has a 5-year shelf life and replaces migrating additives. EZ BioPac® is also tested for solvent resistance and a DMF has been fi led with FDA.
Can be gamma irradiated if requested.