OBJECTIVE OF A FEASIBILITY STUDY:
- When purchasing a FMS-Headspace Analyzer, the primary objective of a feasibility study is to determine if a headspace measurement on your product container is possible. In some cases, certain variables, including liquid product fill level, powder product adherence to the vial wall, and glass type may present additional challenges.
- When organizing a Measurement Services Study, a feasibility study is valuable to determine if measurements can be made successfully with the existing FMS-Headspace Analyzer Instruments and change parts in the LIGHTHOUSE Measurement Services Lab. A Feasibility Study can also help guide the development of a future study plan.
BENEFITS OF DOING A FEASIBILITY STUDY:
- A project’s potential for success is evaluated.
- Tailored advice from LIGHTHOUSE Application experts is given regarding your headspace analysis needs.
- You receive a Feasibility Study Report containing the study outline, results, and recommendations for future studies.