Pharmaceutical ingredient feeding often creates several questions, due to the strict requirements for specific product handling, process engineering and design. This sheet will address some of those important questions such as
- What is best feeder configuration for difficult flowing pharmaceutical powders?
- What are advantages of high accuracy feeding for continuous processes?
- Can the feeder be designed to feed high potency active pharmaceutical ingredients?
- What is the accuracy performance?
- Is validation documentation available?
- How easy is the pharmaceutical feeder to clean?
- Can we do trials in a lab?