Source: Daiichi Jitsugyo (America), Inc.
Thermolab’s Oven provides heated conditions for curing, drying and exposures for high temperature testing with high accuracy and superior quality.
- Inside Stainless Steel and Outside Mild Steel Powder Coated OR Stainless Steel
- 3’” Thick Ceramic wool Insulation
- Motor and blower arrangement to have uniformity of condition under chamber loaded condition
- U shape S.S. Nichrome wire air heater
- Microprocessor based PID controller (Auto Tuning Type) with digital display
- Safety alarm system (Jumo German Thermostat) to cut off the supply in case of overshoot
- 2 Nos. Stainless Steel welded rod trays. With adjustable tray height arrangement Adjustable Ventilator, Silicon rubber gasket (for Oven) and Viton Gasket (for Hot Air Oven)
- Works on 230 V AC single phase 50 Hz
- Printer interface facility to print data directly with variable print time interval and PC communication with software
- Complete with Operating manual and IQ, OQ and PQ documents