High Volume Pharmaceutical Production Tablet Press: TPR 700
Fully automated double sided tablet press with high OEE (overall equipment effectiveness)
The TPR 700 is the largest tablet press of the TPR series and is capable of producing more than one million tablets per hour. It is suited for a wide range of compressible products including non-pharmaceutical materials such as vitamins.
Due to its ergonomic design, both production and technical areas of the tablet press are easily accessible. In addition, a unique two-level production zone ensures the complete segregation of production and technical areas even when removing the exchangeable turret.
Excellent weight consistency at high speed
The modular and ergonomically designed powder feeder system offers a two or three paddle design with single or individually controlled paddle speeds. With a choice of rectangular or round paddle blades materials with a wide range of flow characteristics can be produced.
Tablet discharge chute
The “True Flow” discharge chute features an easy-to-clean pneumatic gate mechanism and an optimized take-off angle, significantly reducing product damage, especially with shaped or friable tablets.
- Fastest changeover from product A to product B
- Excellent feeder technology in two and three paddle execution
- Life cycle cost extremely low
- Best in class OEE
- Designed for effective cleaning
- State-of-the-art, off-the-shelf Beckhoff controls, Syntegon software package running on Windows 10
- Best process “visibility”
- Hover transport system available for improved mobility of the press