The DOSICON discharge station has been developed and patented by JetSolutions SA for discharging the DOSICON containers (IBC).
The DOSICON station offers following features:
- Dust free discharge of the container
- Dosing of the discharge of the IBC, for example when a batch is made out of various powders stored in other IBCs
- Weighing of the discharged quantity of an IBC, either by loss in weight or by gain in weight
- Easy extraction of the powder stored in DOSICON IBC, even compacted
- Guarantee of a proof closing of the IBC cone valve
- Cleaning of the inside of the IBC with a CIP system
- The cone valve is placed and guided at the bottom of the DOSICON container
- The cone of the discharge station lifts and open the cone valve of the container to start discharging
- Total proof connection of the container to the station by means of a lip gasket on the discharge station
- Opening of the cone valve by means of a pneumatic cylinder jack
- Adjustable opening by setting the stroke of the jack (basic version)
- Full range adjustable opening by means of a pneumatic motor adjusting the stroke of the jack (dosing version)
- Dosing of the discharged product by adjustment of the opening of the cone valve versus the weight on scale, through an interface terminal IT 9000
- Vibration of the cone in open position
- Total proof closing by pulling down the cone valve into its seat after discharge of the product
Click the button below to directly contact the supplier. Use it to:
- Ask a question.
- Request more detailed information or literature.
- Discuss your current project/application.
- Request a quote.
- Locate a distributor in your area.
- Schedule a demo.