From raw material identification through the pharmaceutical manufacturing process, to finished and packaged pharmaceutical product inspection, this guide will discuss industry concerns and present an overview of solutions that help pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers save time, improve processes, protect brand integrity, and ensure patient safety.
Protect your brand
- Pharmaceutical formulations are complex, multicomponent mixtures. There is a need to identify and verify components, and also to evaluate the distribution of these components.
- The distribution of components within a product can affect the stability and functionality of the final product.
- With the wide variety of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) that can be combined with numerous excipients, it is important to be able to analyze and provide accurate data on a variety of formulations.
- Ensuring that patients are not using falsified medicines keeps the consumer safe, and also protects pharmaceutical companies’ brand.
- Identifying incomplete packages, checking weight requirements, and detecting metallic and non-metallic contamination before pharmaceuticals reach the consumer is important to brand integrity.
- Controlling manufacturing by testing and measuring during the processing of critical quality and performance attributes of raw and in-process materials helps ensure final product quality.