Charles Ross & Son Company has introduced a new benchtop model of its popular line of High Shear Rotor/Stator Mixers. Ross High Shear Mixers are ideal for dispersion, emulsification, homogenization, and particle size reduction.
This new LCI-V model is offered with many standard features including:
- 1 HP variable speed drive for operation up to 10,000 rpm
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- Four stator heads – slotted, square hole, fine screen, and round hole
- Temperature probe to monitor batch temperature
- Vacuum and jacketed mix vessel
- Raw material addition ports in cover
- Controls including tachometer, timer, speed, power draw, and automated raise/lower
Models are available from this benchtop design to production sizes exceeding 250 hp in either batch or inline configuration. For additional information contact Charles Ross & Son Company at 1-800-243-ROSS or Email email@example.com.
Ross Mixing, Blending, Drying and Dispersion equipment is manufactured on five continents and is marketed worldwide. In the USA Ross operates five plants.
For additional information contact Bogard Lagman, Executive Vice President
Charles Ross and Son Company, P.O. Box 12308, Hauppauge New York 11788
Tel: 1-800-243-ROSS / Fax: 1-631-234-0691 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Charles Ross and Son Company