Large-scale elliptical head pressure vessels for use as carbon filter tanks. Shown are two 5,000-gallon stainless steel vessels fabricated, designed and stamped for 100 psig at 230 degrees F in accordance with the ASME Code Section VIII, Division 1. Each tank is supplied with various size nozzles, lifting lugs, contoured pipe legs and an elliptical manway.
Ross Engineering accepts a wide range of fabrication projects for almost any use, application or environment. Capabilities include:
- Storage tanks, pressure vessels and reactors up to 100,000 gallons or larger.
- Many choices for material of construction: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, Monel, Hastelloy and Inconel.
- Agitators and mixer controls.
- Heating/cooling jacket, internal coils, electrical heat tracing, or heat exchanger.
- Sheathing and insulation.
- Sanitary design and finish.
- Special coatings and tank liners.
- ASME, USFDA, BISSC, ABS, API 650/620, UL 42 and other codes.
- Non-destructive testing.