Source: Daiichi Jitsugyo (America), Inc.
First and only smart verification of leak detection using the widely accepted and cost efficient blue dye method.
- First and only smart verification of leak detection using the widely accepted and cost efficient blue dye method
- Compliance with USP and international package practice specifications
- Leak detection automatically verified by weight, reducing human error and providing traceability to the results
- Programmable vacuum level and retention time
- Slow venting for better precision
- Oil-less vacuum pump
- Printout of test report via serial port, LAN and in-built thermal printer in ELT-201WP model
- Weighing scale interface with Mettler Toledo, Sartorius, Contech and Ohaus balances
- 5.7” touch screen display
- Programmable tolerance range setting to calculate pass/fail results
- 20 products and 20 methods can be stored