The LYNX machines, developed to process LVP’s (Large Volume Parenterals) and infusion filled in bottles, offer the ideal solution to ensure products are essentially free of foreign particles, that can affect their sterility, and other container esthetic and functional defects.
Multiple inspection station can be integrated within the system:
- Particles floating in the liquid
- Heavy particles
- Product fill level
- Container cosmetic and functional defects
- Leakage defects
Liquid products in glass or plastic bottles can be
The basic machine has been designed for the inspection of reflecting particles (glasses, fibers, etc), non-reflecting particles (black spots, hairs, etc), and fill level inspection.
The standard configuration includes:
- Loading system in-line connection
- Vision inspection carrousel with three particles detection stations and fill level inspection
- Dedicated exit for accepted products
- Dedicated exit for rejected products