The Microactivity Effi is a compact and advanced modular and completely automated laboratory system for measurement of catalytic activity and selectivity.
It is a world Reference Reactor used by scientists at Research Centers and Universities worldwide.
- The standard unit can be adapted for different catalytic tests through different configurations and options.
- Real time results with very high level of accuracy and reproducibility.
- Programming of series of experiment with data acquisition and graphics capabilities.
- Up to 1100 ºC, depending on the material of reactors.
- Up to 200 bar as optional.