The In-VitroCell™ ES (Energy Saver) Water Jacket CO2 Incubator model NU-8600 maintains a consistent temperature and CO2 levels, providing an optimal growth environment for tissue cell cultures in its clean design chamber.
NuTouch Electronic Control System (ECS)
Control over the functions of the CO2 incubator is provided by the NuTouch ECS. This user-friendly control system lets operators program system use, calibration procedures, alarm parameters and they can also adapt the incubator to different lab environments. The ECS has a color touchscreen to enter data and view operating control parameters and status indicators.
Precise CO2 Control
A dual wave infrared (IR) CO2 sensor measures and maintains accurate growth-chamber CO2 levels in the range of ±0.1 percent and is not affected by water vapor or other components. The single light source dual-wave design delivers stable, drift-free output that requires less frequent calibration.
Closed-Loop HEPA Filtration
The closed-loop HEPA filtration system creates an environment similar to an ISO Class 5 clean room minimizing contamination. A continuously operating air pump maintains a positive pressure growth environment as gas and air pass through the 99.99 percent efficient filters at a recirculation rate of one chamber volume change every 30 minutes.
The crevice-free, cove-cornered interior of the water jacket incubator discourages biological growth to help prevent contamination. It is constructed of 16-gauge polished stainless steel; a surface that is easy to keep clean and contaminant-free.
The NU-8600 CO2 incubator is designed with few moving parts, minimizing potential vibration that disturbs cell lines.
Precise Temperature Control
The NU-8600 maintains accurate temperature with the large 18 gallons (68.1-liter) water jacket that surrounds the inner chamber. Heated water in this jacket circulates around the growth chamber, keeping the temperature uniform within the growth chamber ±0.2°C. Precise temperature control is aided by the R5 insulation that lines the outer chamber walls that minimize heat loss.
The door and perimeter heaters are microprocessor-controlled to adjust to the room's ambient temperature. They can also be adjusted manually from ±20 percent to reduce condensation within the growth chamber.
Faster Recovery Times
The CO2 level can recover automatically at an average rate of 5 percent in five minutes, while the temperature recovers at 0.12°C per minute. Faster recovery times ensure your cell lines remain undisturbed promoting cell growth.
- 16-Gauge Type 304 Polished Stainless Steel Growth Chamber
- 16-Gauge Type 304 Polished Stainless Steel Shelving (Qty 4)
- NuTouch Electronic Control System (ECS)
- Closed Loop HEPA Filtration System
- Infrared (IR) Sensor
- R5 Insulation System
- Independent Door Heater
- Right Hinge Swing Field Reversible Exterior Door
- Right Hinge Swing Field Reversible Inner Glass Door
- Removable/Autoclavable Inner Door Gasket
- Water Fill Port
- Drain Valve
- Quantity Four (4) Shelves
- Quantity Four (4) Wall Brackets
- Quantity Eight (8) Shelf Guides
- Heavy Duty Leg Levelers
- USB Port
- RJ-11 Communication Port for Remote Alarm Connection
- Output: Control system levels and alarms/events
- Input: Commands from a Computer to view and update operating parameters
- RJ-45 Jack - 4-20 mA Analog Output for monitoring all active control system levels
- Utility Access Port
- Stainless Steel Water Pan
- 8-foot (2.5m) electrical power cord
- Field Stackable with Appropriate NuAire Incubator Models