The OFM machines are designed to process both glass and plastic containers for pharmaceutical products such as ophtalmics, nasal spray, and syrups, meeting the current pharmaceutical industry requirements.
The containers are fed from rotary table or in-line connection with the upstream unscrambling and air blowing machines.
The vials are handled to the different processing station:
- Filling group
- Multiple capping units (inner and outer caps) The machines can be equipped with open RABS (restricted area barrier system), or conventional laminar flow hood.
- Compact footprint with reduced maximum width
- Simple operation, quick changeover without tools, and low maintenance
- All products contact parts are made of stainless steel AISI 316L or FDA approved materials
- User friendly touch screen operator interface (HMI)
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant
- Linear intermittent or continuous motion
- Filling system with stainless steel rotary piston pumps
- Filling volume adjustment from HMI
- Inner cap application system
- Outer cap application system
- Vials automatic unloading on trays or in-line connection with downstream equipment