- the conveying capacity is limited
- the conveying distance is average
- the product is “easy” to convey
The negative pressure facilities designed by JetSolutions SA work under vacuum = -0,4 bar (600 mbar abs.) and with pipe diameters up to 100 mm. This means a capacity up to approx. 10 to/hr with a ratio «solid/air» equivalent to approx. 5 to 10.
We recommend using «negative pressure conveying» as much as possible because of the following advantages:
- less dust emission when discharging bags into the station (under vacuum)
- no risk of dust emission if the pipe is leaking
- simplification of the design of the discharge station