Highest possible transparency in pharmaceutical packaging process to protect the patience safety, due to traceability of each single unit.
PCE Pharma Track & Trace is marking all units from single carton, to the bundle, shipping case up to ready to ship palett, with an individual serial number (e.g. GTIN), selectively as plaintext in human readable form or as 1D or 2D barcode (Datamatrix), for traceability of production- and packaging process.
- Consistent documentation of the product, starting with the individual packing up to the ready to ship pallete
- Automatic cancellation of faulty packings and re-entry of units brought back into the process
- Optimal integration in existing working processes for preservation of a maximum size of productivity
- Integration into existing IT-infrastructure
- Secure storage in standard SQL-database
- Useable for all Track & Trace concepts, such as Italian Bollini, Belgium or French vignettes, e-pedigree, ITS (Turkey), IFAH guidelines and European EFPIA model
- Coding via 1D or 2D barcode possible (even invisible UV-code)
- Future-proof investigation, as it is extendable without any problems
- 21 CFR Part 11 (optional)