Source: Isolation Systems Inc.
Isolation Systems, Inc. has designed and engineered the ASCE System, with careful attention to user needs. This system has been developed to ensure effective bulk material decontamination blow off prior to transfer into clean areas. Its rugged solid stainless steel construction protects against wear in high-traffic applications and provides long-lasting aesthetic appeal. Sensor activated cycle automatically washes product with high-velocity air prior to material introduction into clean area. Low wall air returns effectively capture dislodged contaminants through both pre- and final-filtration banks. This product may be easily customized to fit your specific needs and process requirements.
- 304 stainless steel construction with #4 finish.
- High volume HEPA filtration 99.99% efficient @ .3 microns.
- Integral ceiling mounted fluorescent lighting.
- Low wall air returns with 30% efficient pre-filtration.
- Multi-directional air jet nozzles providing 6,000 FPM @ nozzle outlets.
- Automatic sensor- activated shower cycle.
- Adjustable cycle timer
- 36” CLO doors with full lite safety glass (heavy duty construction).
- Panic type paddle door latch hardware 304 SS
- Pneumatic door closers
- Clear acrylic full light door glass
- Heavy duty vinyl-coated floors.
- Lighted rocker type power and light switches
- System occupied indicator lights at entry and egress
- Single point electrical connection
- Minihelic gage to monitor filter SP