Source: Daiichi Jitsugyo (America), Inc.
Tapasya’s Bin Washing System comes as a stand-alone or a completely integrated system designed to clean all sizes of IBC’s with minimum human intervention. The system is specifically designed for Cleaning & Drying the Bins in a pre-validated manner and comes with an efficient telescopic arm enabled spray nozzle for cleaning the internals of the Bins and multiple nozzles for external cleaning.
- Single system for Wash & Dry operation with an Option of Open & Closed type Bin Wash system
- Turntable arrangement for lower platform
- Complete enclosure through the provision of Inflatable seal
- 10 bar pressure design for maximum cleaning
- Air handling unit in Closed type Wash System for drying operation
- Infrared arrangement in the Open type Wash System
- Easy integration with a Tapasya CIP skid to provide a systematic cleaning operation through Recipe control
- Automated operation through PLC system
- Systematic drainage arrangement for proper collection of liquids
- Automatic loading and unloading options for completely Automated operation
- Options available for ‘Through the wall’ design, Sight glass, Electronic opening of Upper & Lower valves of Bins