Source: Isolation Systems Inc.
All Isolation Systems, Inc. isolators are designed, engineered and manufactured to the highest standards, fully utilizing state of the art design and manufacturing processes. Complete as built drawings are submitted to our customers for their approval prior to manufacturing to assure total compliance with their requirements and specifications. Upon completion each isolator is fully tested for seal integrity and performance. A complete installation, operation and maintenance manual is provided including all test and certification reports, electrical and control schematics, certified final drawings, replacement parts lists, and component specification sheets, sufficient to compile your IQ’S , OQ’S and SOP’S. Isolator testing and validation protocols and procedures are available for your review upon request.
- Fully welded 14 ga. 304 stainless steel construction with #4 finish on both exterior and interior surfaces. All welds are ground smooth and polished to matching finish.
- All interior corner transitions are coved for ease of cleaning.
- Lift Frame for ergonomic height adjustment for operator comfort.
- Hinged service and equipment introduction lift up front sash with gas cylinder assist.
- Support frame is 14 ga 1½” sq. 304 stainless steel tube with a brushed #4 finish with leg levelers
- ⅜” thick clear laminated safety glass view panel. Potted to structure for enhanced seal integrity.
- 10” dia. round Stainless Steel glove ports with compression seal rings.
- One piece Hypalon coated rubber gloves and sleeves.
- Motorized exhaust HEPA Filtration 99.99% eff. @ .3 microns. Gel seal to chamber.
- HEPA filtered 99.99% eff. @.3 microns. Gel sealed to chamber at intake (supply).
- Blank off panels for filter change out.
- Class-1 Div-1 electrical circuits and outlets.
- Low pressure audible visual alarm .Low Voltage.
- Minihelic gage to monitor HEPA filter pressure differential.
- Magnehelic gage to monitor chamber pressurization. In negative or positive pressure configuration.
- Illuminated power and light switches.
- Tri-clamp and cap penetrations into main chamber for service connections A/R.
- FDA approved D-Bulb silicone gasket