L to FVS series combines outstanding performance with high quality materials, ease of use and reduced consumption.
Sterilizers of the FVS series are suitable for use in various applications in laboratories for the treatment of:
- Empty Glass
- Steel Tools
- small machine parts
- non-porous solid materials
- culture media and solutions in small open containers machines of FVS series constantly monitor the sterilization process by the PID algorithm to use.
This in such a small autoclave solution allows for a continuous and accurate monitoring of the room temperature and pressure. This results in process reliability and significant energy savings.
Design and Technical Data
- Net capacity:
- 35 liters (FVS / 35)
- 50 liters (FVS / 50)
- House and steel cover AISI 306L polished electrically;
- Panels external brushed steel AISI 304 removable for easy maintenance;
- pneumatic seal with compressed air system for maximum security;
- swinging cover for fast closing and with safety device;
- Small air compressor bearing for pneumatic seal the cover and for the final drying phase;
- tank in stainless steel AISI 304 for the recovery of steam condensate;
- 10 customizable automated programs;
- LCD color display for the management of the autoclave due to TCS09 microprocessor;