Finding the right custom manufacturing partner can be challenging. There are many options to choose from, and many decisions to be made in order to match your particular needs to the capabilities of any potential supplier. It is important to identify a manufacturer who is equipped to meet both your current and future needs, who can consistently deliver a quality product on time to your specifications and who understands and applies quality and regulatory requirements in accordance with internationally recognized standards.
When seeking a manufacturing partner in the life sciences industry, the key considerations to bear in mind are:
- Scientific expertise that matches your product requirements
- Consultation and technical support to help make the design decisions you need
- Manufacturing capabilities that meet your current and future production needs
- Ability to meet quality standards and comply with regulatory requirements
- Logistical support and delivery capabilities
Gaining an understanding of the capabilities of any potential supplier in these five areas is essential to making an informed decision and finding a qualified partner to meet your needs.
This paper provides information on how Promega’s scientific expertise, consultative technical support, manufacturing capabilities, quality standards and logistical support network are applied to meet your custom manufacturing needs.