Hawthorne, NY – PTI will showcase the new E-Scan 615 MicroCurrent HVLD Micro Leak Detection System at Interphex, October 19-21, 2021 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City in Booth 3119.
PTI has revolutionized HVLD technology with the introduction of the E-Scan 655 MicroCurrent HVLD inspection system in 2016. The E-Scan 655 has been a very successful analytical tool for container closure integrity testing of liquid filled parenteral containers
The new E-Scan 615 is a revolutionary deterministic offline micro leak test instrument that utilizes a new class of HVLD MicroCurrent technology to inspect vials, syringes, and other liquid filled parenteral products for container closure integrity. Heinz Wolf, VP inspection technologies, commented, “With the new E-Scan 615, we’ve taken the MicroCurrent technology one step further. Through advanced algorithms and technology enhancements, the E-Scan 615 simplifies the user experience as well as delivers rapid results. Additional benefits include quick changeover and easy recipe setup to accommodate a wide range of products and applications.”
MicroCurrent HVLD Benefits
- Non-destructive, non-invasive, no sample preparation
- High level of repeatability and accuracy
- Versatile solution as it's suitable for batch release testing, at line on the production floor, and laboratory.
- Effective across all parenteral products, including extremely low conductivity liquids (WFI)
- Lower voltage exposure produces no ozone, eliminating risk to the product and environment
- Listed in USP Chapter <1207> as recommended method for parenteral liquid package inspection
- Robust method and approximate 3x Signal-Noise-Ratio for a wide range of product classes and package formats
- Simplifies the inspection and validation process