Charles Ross & Son Company recently introduced a new Single Planetary Mixer. The mixer is equipped with a custom helical mixing blade allow the mixing of high viscosity paste materials.
This mixer includes the following features:
- Stainless steel type 316 construction, polished to a 150 grit finish
- Dust tight operation with numerous charge and sight ports
- Mix can with dished bottom and special 6" flush discharge valve
- Air/oil hydraulic lift to raise and lower agitator from mix vessel
- Mix vessel on caster wheels
- NEMA 4 control panel purged for Cl1 Div 1 hazardous areas
This new model is available in a wide range of sizes from 1 through 300 gallons capacity. Many options including jacketed mix vessels and vacuum construction are available to meet special customer requirements.
Ross Mixing, Blending, Drying and Dispersion equipment is manufactured on five continents and is marketed worldwide. In the USA Ross operates five plants.
For additional information contact Bogard Lagman, Executive Vice President
Charles Ross and Son Company, P.O. Box 12308, Hauppauge New York 11788
Tel: 1-800-243-ROSS / Fax: 1-631-234-0691 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Charles Ross and Son Company