Chris Ross, Vice President-Sales for Charles Ross & Son Company, has announced the recent completion of two special mix/reaction vessels constructed of Hastelloy C and Type- 316 stainless steel.
The Vessels were designed for a proprietary mixing application. They included many special features such as:
- Variable speed agitators – 50 to 500 rpm speed range
- ASME code construction for full vacuum and 50 psig internal pressure
- Thermocouple for temperature readout
- A 150 psi jacket on vessel to permit heating or cooling during processing
- Special coated and polished surfaces
- Numerous openings for material addition and sampling
- Complete NEMA 4 control panel with PLC and readouts
Similar systems are available in many sizes ranging up to several thousand gallons capacity.