The best approach is to totally encapsulate the coater with a floor pan mounted flexible enclosure. Integral glove sleeves are added to the enclosure to facilitate access to control panels and loading & unloading areas of the press. The enclosure is fabricated from our rugged ArmorFlex® family of films.
Powder is fed to the press from a single use DoverPac® flexible container suspended above the press. A bagout sleeve with CrimpLoc™ closures is used to remove finished tablets from the press and the enclosure.
- Provides the lowest overall cost of process ownership through low capital and operating cost
- Nanogram containment levels achieved
- Does not affect ATEX and Ex ratings
- Ergonomics maximized
- Enclosure made from the rugged ArmorFlex® family of films
- System is designed to fit existing equipment