VeriPac 455 is a non-destructive inspection system that offers unique integrity testing approaches, permitting highly sensitive micro leak detection of empty & pre-filled syringes, liquid filled & lyophilized vials and other types of liquid filled packaging.
VeriPac 455 is a non-destructive inspection system that offers unique integrity testing approaches, permitting highly sensitive micro leak detection of empty & pre-filled syringes, liquid filled & lyophilized vials and other types of liquid filled packaging. Testing these types of products demands the highest level of sensitivity, repeatability and accuracy, and the VeriPac 455 is up to the task.
Applications for the VeriPac 455 includes the following package types:
- Empty & pre-filled syringes
- Liquid filled & lyophilized vials
- Glass or plastic vials with elastomeric closures
- Filled & sealed bottles, cups, FFS bottles, ampoules
- Non-porous pouches and bags
- BPC (Bulk Pharmaceutical Chemical) containers
- API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) containers and bags
- BFS containers
- Ophthalmic dropper bottles
The VeriPac 455 can be incorporated into protocols at any point in the handling process since it is non-destructive, non-invasive and requires no sample preparation. Applications for this technology include stability studies, clinical studies, quality assurance testing and production statistical process control (SPC).
- Non-destructive, non-invasive, no sample preparation
- Defect detection as little as 0.05 cc/min.
- Highest level of sensitivity, repeatability and accuracy
- Results proven superior to dye ingress
The VeriPac 455 core technology is based on the ASTM vacuum decay leak test method (F2338) recognized by the FDA as a consensus for package integrity testing. This test method was developed using VeriPac leak test instruments. The VeriPac 455 also incorporates significant advances in internet connectivity and networking capabilities which enable remote operation, system monitoring and troubleshooting.