The semiconductor industry is one of today's most volatile marketplaces. This has required great companies to learn how to meet that volatility with minimal disruption to their workforces and operations. They know how to avoid the costs of over staffing while avoiding the delays and customer dissatisfaction of under staffing. These lessons from the Semiconductor Industry can have great benefit to the Pharma Industry
Michael Fritsch, COO of Confoe Inc. will present some of the most effective techniques developed over his twenty plus years of operational experience. The presentation will show participants how to:
- Rapidly shift resources to the right place at the right time
- Ramp-up and Ramp-down of capabilities and resources with less disruption
- Target the right skill level for the right job
- Create the proper balance of fixed and variable costs
You will also learn the most successful workforce outsourcing techniques. These include:
- Workforce Planning and Modeling
- Outsourcing Strategies
- Global Staffing Alignment
- Loan Labor/Cross-Leveling Techniques
- Effective use of Overtime and Utilization
- Targeted Training and Certification
These techniques brought a 2x-3x improvement in workforce flexibility for one fortune 500 semiconductor company.
About the Speaker: Mike is a recognized expert in outsourcing, project management, and operations with over 25 years experience leading large, complex organizations in various management and executive roles. He is a frequent speaker to professional organizations and has appeared on KLBJ 590AM talk radio as well as several industry/national publications including Advance for Medical Laboratory Professionals magazine. Mike holds a BS Engineering from the United States Military Academy and an MBA in Technology Management from the University of Phoenix.