Pharmaceutical and Bio-pharmaceutical Solutions from Anton Paar
Anton Paar manufactures analytical instrumentation for research and development and quality control for pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical industries.
Anton Paar offers a wide range of measurement solutions for small molecule pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals.
Measurement Solutions for Small Molecules Pharmaceuticals:
- Size and size distribution by laser diffraction
- Surface area and pore size analysis by BET and physisorption
- Bulk and tap density analysis
- Flow and shear behavior of powders by rheological analysis
- Microwave digestion for elemental impurities analysis
- Formulation characterization by viscosity, rheology, density, refractive index, optical rotation and oxidation stability
Measurement Solutions for Bio-Pharmaceuticals:
- Protein size and size distribution by dynamic light scattering
- Protein stability and aggregation by Zeta potential analysis
- Protein shape and orientation by small angle X-ray scattering
- Formulation characterization by viscosity, rheology, density, refractive index and optical rotation
Products offered by Anton Paar:
Density meters, polarimeters, refractometers, viscosimeters, rheometesr, oximeters, penetrometers, adsorption analyzers, porometers, raman spectrometers, solid density analyzers, powder rheometers, surface charge and Zeta potential analyzers, microwaves, ultra-precise thermometers, particle size and size distribution analyzers, small angle X-ray scattering analyzers
The HTR 102/302 compact is the unique fusion of a MCR 102 or MCR 302 rheometer with an automated workflow in benchtop design for the measurement of up to 36 samples.
Developed for a wide range of applications, ViscoQC 300 ensures the quality of your substance – from almost any fluid to semi-solid samples – by delivering fully traceable viscosity results right at your fingertip.
Anton Paar offers premier raman spectroscopy solutions for many pharmaceutical applications.
Your sample is our challenge. Let us find the right viscometer or rheometer for you.
The SAXSpace nanostructure analyzer is a modular SAXS solution for structural biology, offering a highly useful complementary approach for analyzing complex protein structures.
The Xsample 530 sample changer for all DMA Generation M instruments and Lovis M/ME viscometers automatically fills samples from up to 71 vials in one unattended run.