IMPROVING YOUR YIELD. NO MATTER YOUR APPLICATION.
AeroTrak+ Remote Particle Counters are ideal for installation in fixed locations where external vacuum systems are used, typical to but not limited to pharmaceutical, electronics, semiconductor, and industrial facilities.
EASY INTEGRATION WITH FACILITY MONITORING SYSTEM (FMS)
All model AeroTrak+ Remote Particle Counters are designed for reliability and peace of mind with heavy industrial electrical immunity compliance and onboard data storage of 250,000 sample records. Data is quickly and easily shared with multiple platforms, like a manufacturing execution system (MES), when integrated with TSI FMS OPC UA Client/Server Software.
WHY WOULDN’T YOU WANT FMS?
There are multiple benefits in use, and it makes great business sense.
- Reduced waste
- Improved yield
- Improved quality
- Increased profits
FEATURES & BENEFITS
EASY INSTALLATION AND RELIABLE OPERATION WITH REDUCED COSTS
- Reliable laser technology backed by the industry’s longest warranty (five years)
- Secure, long-term collection and storage of critical manufacturing data
- Reduce installation costs and complexity —long range wireless enabled with minimal infrastructure using LoRaWAN architecture and built-in pump
- Identifies industry’s widest range of particle sizes by way of available model options
- Simplifies integration with Ethernet or DC power
- Reliable operation with heavy industrial electrical immunity compliance
- Early-warning of adverse environmental trends with per second sampling
- Predictive instrument maintenance alerts
- ISO 14644-14 suitability for use classified
- Sealed inlet prevents accidental ingress of cleaning solutions
- Rapid setup and unit configuration using standard USB-C cable
- Easy integration into TSI FMS Software with sensor auto discovery
- Easy Integration into third party systems with 4-20 mA analog data output model options
- Model 7510 only
- Enables 21 CFR Part 11 data collection with FMS Software
- Meets EU and US FDA Aseptic Processing Guidelines with 1 CFM (28.3 L/min) flow rate, 0.5 μm and 5 μm size channel size options
- Vaporized hydrogen peroxide (VHP) resistant model option