Modular cleanrooms have the ability to accelerate speed to patients, reduce project risk through schedule, cost, and qualification issues. Modular cleanrooms also add flexibility and maintain compliance as a result of their materials of construction which enables facility lifecycle value.
In spite of many modular approved facilities and widely accepted methodologies, some medicine manufactures still opt for conventional construction under the false pretense of cost savings. These organizations unknowingly incur risk in project timeline and longevity of their new facility.
In this webinar we will cover:
Education on plant construction differences
- Conventional, Modular, Container
- The Design/Build engineering difference
Commercial Process Identification
- Clinical vs. commercial process alignment
- Demand vs. supply (capacity)
Conventional, Modular, Container Plant Estimated Timelines
- Design, construction, qualification
- Equipment acquisition & qualification
- Manufacturing site identification parameters
- Project critical path identification
High Level Cost Estimates
- Facility design, installation & construction