Storing chemical and API products in bags or liners is standard practice. Focusing on pharmaceutical products, liners must have specific properties to prevent product contamination. In order to achieve GMP compliant and contained filling of bags or liners, individual bags should not be used as both the product and the operator can be exposed during the removal and exchange of the bags. To prevent the use of a complex protective enclosure, CLS Continuous Liner System is an elegant and cost-effective solution.
The CLS consists of specially folded bags of a length of up to 80 m depending on the liner diameter and the height of the cartridge. The liner is connected to a specially designed support and depending on the level of containment to be achieved, various clip systems or welding devices can be used for disconnecting the bags in a closed and safe manner.
- Prevents product contamination
- GMP compliant
- Prevents use of complex protective enclosures
- Available with various closure devices depending on containment level
- Supplied with additional features
- Can be used for sterile operations
- 2-3 times longer than standard liners
- High level of containment < 1 μg/m3
- Elegant and cost-effective