Clinical Trial Distribution That Reduces Costs And Shortens Time-To-Market
Source: Ropack Pharma Solutions
Ropack, Your Trusted Packaging Partner provides in-Canada clinical trial distribution reduces costs and shortens go-to-market timelines while ensuring accuracy and the highest level of security.
- Ropack purchases components in country, simplifying regulatory procedures and reducing the cost of shipping from out of country.
- Ropack performs clinical packaging, expiration date relabeling, distribution, collection and send to destruction of clinical materials.
- On-time delivery and shipping maintain integrity and security of products during transit.
- Ropack can handle controlled substances and dangerous goods.
- Confidentiality is paramount and is maintained at the highest level.
Ropack provides contract manufacturing and packaging services – encapsulation, bottle, blister, stick-pack, pouch/sachet, and clinical trial packaging and distribution.
For nearly 40 years, our track record of quality and reliability, wide range of services and flexibility to handle projects of any size make us a preferred resource for nearly 100 respected industry brands.
VIEW THE VIDEO! Log In
Get unlimited access to:
Trend and Thought Leadership Articles
Case Studies & White Papers
Extensive Product Database
Members-Only Premium Content
Welcome Back! Please Log In to Continue. X
Enter your credentials below to log in. Not yet a member of Pharmaceutical Online? Subscribe today.
Subscribe to Pharmaceutical Online X
Subscribe to Pharmaceutical Online