DCS® Drum Containment System* is a stainless steel cylindrical glove box with glass cover and with two glove ports. Highly economical in comparison with conventional isolation systems, the DCS ensures precise, contamination free evacuation of drums.
Fully mobile, this space saving device has the flexibility to work with a multitude of different drum heights and diameters, in an inert atmosphere if required. Fitted with load cells DCS® provides accurate charging, whilst the free moving suction lance connected to the PTS Powder Transfer System ®* and excellent visibility ensure residue free emptying.
- Drum emptying under high containment
- Operator, product and environment protection
- Safe handling of toxic or explosive powders
- Easy to clean
- Primary and secondary containment
- Compact, adaptable to any type of drum
- cGMP compliant