Pass-thru chamber between each enclosure features optimal space for a Lazy Susan (rotating turntable), which Flow Sciences recommends as an efficient and cost-effective method of process flow for API weighing operations.
Additionally, enclosure features tempered glass draftshield for visibility of the workspace. LED Lighting facilitates a higher level a visibility of the workspace.
Other features include:
- (2x) Dual-HEPA fan/filter housing with Bag-in-bag-out (BIBO) filter replacement system for safe replacement of primary HEPA filter
- Minihelic gauge for real-time display of differential pressure measurement between primary and secondary HEPA filters
- Tempered glass draftshield for visibility of workspace
- Pneumatic door with gas shocks which allows the user to easily load and unload equipment and [safely] containerized product
- Glass-sealed pass-thru on left side for connection to a compatible Flow Sciences Hybrid Isolator enclosure (opening is 350mm x 350mm and outer rim is 450mm x 450mm)
- Glass Viewing Panel above left-side waste chute for easy viewing when removing waste material from enclosure
- Draftshield with (4x) 8” gloveports and black butyl gloves
- Integrated airflow alarm which alerts the user of airflow measurements below the setpoint calibrated by the certifier
- 3” iris port on right side for removal/entry of equipment cables and cords