Pneumatic in-situ multi-port tester for isolator and DCS® Drum Containment System gloves integrity testing.
Dec's glove tester is designed to be adaptable to various glove port sizes by interchangeable plugs. The integrity kit is supplied in a case and provides integrated control, a pressure regulation set and as well as a digital indication gauge which is powered by battery.
The kit further includes additional plugs all of which featuring an inflatable gasket to seal them onto the glove port inner rim. Pressure decay tests are carried out under positive pressure while the isolator is idle.
- Multi-port integrity tester for various glove sizes
- EM ISO 14644-7:2004 compliant
- Fast procedure, no glove removal
- Fully integrated controls
- Includes pressure regulation set
- Battery powered, digital indication gauge, 1Pa scale division
- Ergonomic design
- Analogic pressure gauge version available for use in ATEX zone 2/22
- 100% mobility, ranged in a case
- Reliable in-situ testing
- Compatible with all glove types (CSM, EPDM, etc.)