Automatic purging cycle governed by an FS1501 Flow Controller maintains the internal RH% measurement programmed by the user. 12” cubic pass-thru chamber on left side allows for loading of equipment and product; outer access door facilitates loading of equipment and product into pass-thru chamber and inner access door allows for insertion of equipment/product into the enclosure.
Relative Humidity Sensor Flange on rear of unit allows for calculation of RH% using humidity differential measurement between ambient (surrounding) environment and enclosure interior.
Additional features include:
- 3/8” National Pipe Thread Fuel thru wall coupling, which functions as the outlet for purged air
- 0-1.0” differential pressure gauge for real-time display of pressure differential between ambient (surrounding) environment and enclosure interior
- Over-pressure valve with Flow Sciences 2081MS Thimble Connection functions to maintain specified internal RH% parameter through diffusion of makeup air
- Roxtec cable pass-thru on rear of unit facilitates entry/egress of equipment cords and cables
- Dual 120V outlet allows for electrical connections; universal power cord included
External Width: 74.16”
External Depth: 32.75”
Internal Height: 41.15”
FSI Category 7-8