As part of the standardised product range, Extract Technology’s Mobile Automated Glove Tester provides an effective means of a controlled automated pressure test of gauntlets and cuffed assemblies.
Damage gauntlets and gloves are not always identified through visual inspection, therefore operator or product safety could be compromised. Extract’s user friendly multi glove port testing system ensures secure and reliable operation through rapid identification of leaks.
Constructed in 304 stainless steel, the system is capable of testing up to 6 glove ports at one time with the full cycle taking under 5 minutes, increasing efficiency of production cycles.
The console creates a positive pressure inside each glove whilst monitoring the pressure via the units PLC system. This happens simultaneously no matter how many glove ports are chosen for the test.
Key Benefits of the system include:
- Significant time saving
- Rapid Identification of leaks
- Full PDF report of system validation
- Pre-delivery Inspection Documentation
- O&M Manual
- Simple Operation
- Pre-loaded parameters for differing glove materials
- Programmable custom parameters to suit specific needs
- Standardised system with off the shelf replacement spare parts