The combination of AIM™ Software and the NP-RD10A tablet press enables the evaluation of formulation properties and the identification of potential tableting issues during the tablet development process.
AIM™ Software and the NP-RD10A Tablet Press Enable Tablet Developers to:
- Evaluate compaction properties of API’s and potential formulations
- Identify tableting issues including capping, lamination, sticking & picking
- Optimize tablet tensile strength and lubrication
- Evaluate mechanical properties of tablet material
- Create easy-to-read reports
- Store tableting data in an SQL-driven database