The MC DecJet 30® is the perfect tool for R&D teams seeking the ability to micronize very small quantities of material.
The MC DecJet® 30 works independently with just a nitrogen bottle, with the process at a constant temperature (endothermic). The powder is fed at subsonic speeds (app. 50 m/s) into the flat cylindrical milling chamber through a venturi. The system uses pressurized air or nitrogen.
- Hundreds of installations worldwide
- Most advanced jet mill on the market
- Effective with more products than any other jet mill available today
- Highly efficient
- Single pass technology
- Handles sticky, abrasive and very hard products
- Scalable product range
- Miniaturized dimensions
- Total absence of screws
- Accurate reproduction from development to production