Use Thermo Scientific™ single-use systems to store and transport process liquids, buffers, media, and bulk drug precursors.
Our rigid support containers hold close-system Thermo Scientific™ BioProcess Containers (BPCs) and open-top tank liners for harvest and storage, or process liquid transportation.
Our reusable support containers accommodate a variety of sizes and processes.
- Plastic—for in-house and transportation applications
– Top-drain only and top- and bottom-drain, high-density vpolyethylene (HDPE) cylindrical drums
– Square or rectangular polypropylene (PP) containers
– Cylindrical HDPE, PP, Linear Low-density polyethylene (LLPDE) tanks
- Stainless steel—Thermo Scientific™ HyPerforma™ Smartainer™ 3.0 systems are used for in-house, large-volume liquid-handling operations and range from 200 to 3,000 L.