Clean punches and dies are essential to maintaining the integrity and efficiency of your tooling investment, as well as the quality of your product. Ultrasonic cleaning has long been considered the most effective, nondestructive way to clean tools – from medical instruments to tablet tooling.
Tabletop Ultrasonic Units provide an effective and efficient method for cleaning compression tooling and parts by delivering alternating phases of low and high pressure to ensure uniform cleaning. Tabletop units are available with either a digital or analog timer. Units are CE compliant.
- 7 gallon (26.1 L.) tank capacity
- All models are ETL/CSA approved
- All models include a cover and basket
- Analog models have a timer and adjustable thermostatically controlled heater
- Digital models precisely control time, heat, and power
Click here to learn more about Tabletop Ultrasonic Units.
An effective routine cleaning program is crucial to maximizing the longevity of your tablet compression tooling. Natoli custom 3-piece stainless steel ultrasonic cleaning set provides a user-friendly, cost-effective, and safe cleaning solution. The convenient side-by-side design makes transfers quick and easy, reducing the risk of tool damage during handling. Units are CE and CSA approved.
- Bi-fold tank cover
- Easy access front controls
- Adjustable thermostats with digital display
- Dryer automatically turns off after set time
- Illuminating cycle switch indicates cycle runtime
- All stainless steel construction with 4 adjustable legs
- Meets all FCC regulations
Click here to learn more about Natoli’s 3-piece Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Cleaning Set.