An overview of the soon to be official USP <621> guidelines will be provided. The new guidelines offer the ability to modernize gradient methods. This provides a great opportunity to reduce operating costs and increase sample throughput.
Three monograph methods will be modernized from existing conditions using a variety of systems and column hardware.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Reduction of analysis time using modern LC system and column configurations
- Operating cost reduction caused by lower solvent usage
- Overview of new USP <621> guidelines for modernizing gradient methods
- Understanding the benefits of modernizing USP monograph methods
- Modernization examples between systems and column vendors are shown